It’s back – bigger, brighter, bolder and better than ever! Sprint Into Spring in 2015 features 6 races on Saturday afternoons during October and November, followed by the Victorian Sprint Champs on Sunday November 29. We have several fantastic new venues, and some revisits to favourites. Check our website for the program and event information.
- All courses set by Vic Juniors
- Jersey awards for male AND female overall and category winners
- Best 5 scores count for overall awards
- OLynx for quick entry and live results
- Start any time from 1.30-3.30pm (extended to meet demand); register from 1.00pm.
- Special guest coaching at events 3, 4 and 5
Discounted pre-entry can be obtained by entering via Eventor: $8 for adults, $4 for juniors. Choose any of the three courses, enter online, and pay on the day. Series tickets are also available for orienteering club members who enter online – 6 events for the price of 5. Entries are open now, and close 3 days prior to each event. Enter on the day is also available – $10 adults, $5 juniors (includes SI stick loan).
Note: Vic Champs entry is separate, and not included in the series ticket. Details will follow.